Saddleworth Parish Council created its community toilet scheme to ensure that residents and visitors can still access toilets across the area, in particular after the closure of public toilets previously maintained by Oldham Council.
Businesses allow members of the public to use their toilet facilities free of charge during normal opening hours and without the need to make a purchase. Participating premises display a sticker indicating that they are taking part in the scheme.
The current businesses currently participate in the scheme:
- Saddleworth Craft Co-operative, Delph - Visit Website
- The Junction Inn, Denshaw - Visit Website
- The Gate, Diggle - Visit Website
- The Swan, Dobcross - Visit Website
- The King William IV, Greenfield - Visit Website
- The Little Shop, Uppermill - Visit Website
- The Civic Hall, Uppermill
The scheme is designed to particular serve the more distant communities across Saddleworth. We are open to applications from business and organisations where there are currently no public facilities available.